20 Questions is our new, fun blog series here at BIZPORT where we take a few minutes to get to know our favorite team members a little better. First up is Mary Nichols, Branch Manager OBX. If you would like to learn even more about Mary please check out her full press-release here!
- What is the one thing you cannot resist
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
St Lucia, Caribbean. So beautiful and relaxing.
- What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
First job was in a bakery cooking bacon for the breakfast sandwiches. It put me off bacon for life.
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Professional ice skater
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Professional ice skating
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Renovate my house
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- Who inspires you?
Anyone who is trying to be the best they can be and to be a source of love and kindness; life is hard and we are all here together.
- What music is on your iPhone/Android phone?
Ray La Montagne, George Harrison, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Water – to drink, look at, wash in, listen to, swim in etc
- What does true leadership mean to you?
Shared goals, listening, educating.
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
No smoking in public places.
- If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
- What would you most like to tell yourself at age 12?
Everything works out in the end, focus on today and don’t worry.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A baby tortoise for my 23rd
- What is the last book you read?
The Sea, The Sea by Iris Murdoch
BIZPORT is the premier design + print agency proudly serving the Richmond, Hampton Roads, and Outer Banks regions (and beyond) for over 30 years. “How you get things done.” It’s not just our tagline. It’s a promise to be here for your company whenever you need us. From start through finishing. For projects large, small and everything in between… when it absolutely has to get done right, it has to be BIZPORT.