Digital Printing Graphic Design Specialist, RVA
BIZPORT is a fast-growing digital printing company in need of Prepress Graphic Designers that are willing to learn and grow with us!
This position requires pre-press knowledge including preflight formatting, intake, processing, checking and setting-up files to meet our high-quality standards. It also includes various digital design tasks to turn customer files into printable and fully producible production files, with production design and occasional creative design tasks for both large and small format presses. This position is an essential part of BIZPORT’s production team and serves as a liaison for Customer Service, Sales and Production.
The successful candidate must be detail oriented with outstanding layout and proofing skills and have experience with print production and the pre-press processes. Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat. Must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and perform within tight deadlines. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and acquire new skills with an extraordinary attitude toward success and continuous improvement. This is an excellent position for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that utilizes technical, design and customer service skills.
- Communicate effectively with Customers, Management, Co-workers.
- Results-orientated, deadline-driven and accustomed to working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment.
- Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities.
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling.
- Fluent with Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Willing to undergo a pre-hire diagnostic assessment of aptitude and behavioral styles.
- Willing to undergo a full-color and digital skills test.